Sponsoring a seat here at The Royal Hippodrome Theatre is a wonderful way to celebrate a special occasion, to dedicate in memory of a loved one and to mark those precious memories we have together. It is also a brilliant way to show your support for our work on stage and in the local community and to become part of both the rich history and vibrant future of The Royal Hippodrome Theatre. The money raised from seat sponsorship goes straight to The Royal Hippodrome Theatre Friends charity and will be put towards renovating the seating in the auditorium.
In recognition of your donation, a plaque engraved with your name or dedication will appear on your chosen seat(s). You will receive a personalised thank you from us, a photo of the plaque and an opportunity to see it in situ once it has been affixed to your chosen seat. Every seat sponsorship will remain in place for a minimum of 10 years from purchase.
A few things to consider:
- The donation is a one-off cost of £200 per seat sponsored.
- If you are an individual or business, you need to supply the exact words you require on the plaque – Max. 30 characters.
- Seat sponsorship is for a ten-year period from March 2023. Any seats sponsored after this date the ten-year period will start from the date of purchase. After this period, the seat sponsorship can be renewed if required (at a further cost).
- Sponsoring a seat doesn’t guarantee that your chosen seat will be exclusively available to you when purchasing a ticket for a show.
- Please note that a few seats may be removed or blocked off for some shows, depending on seat configuration.
- Any further queries about Sponsor A Seat please email [email protected] or call 01323 802020.