We are delighted to welcome audiences back to The Royal Hippodrome Theatre. The safety of our audiences, performers and staff is our utmost priority. We have put in place a number of Covid-safe measures since reopening, and we thank you for your continued cooperation.
DURING YOUR VISIT
All audience members aged 11 and above are encouraged to wear a face covering, whilst inside the theatre, except when eating or drinking.
An official NHS QR code will be displayed on arrival for you to check in with the NHS COVID-19 App.
Please use the hand sanitiser provided as you enter the theatre. Sanitiser can also be found at designated points throughout the building.
The Royal Hippodrome Theatre is sanitised regularly and cleaned on a continual basis using professional equipment.
GUIDANCE FROM 19TH JULY 2021
The following measures remain in place:
- Enhanced cleaning
- Hand sanitiser stations
- Face coverings are strongly encouraged but not compulsory
- Contactless ticketing and doors open 1 hour prior to show start
- Modified routes around the venue to avoid overcrowding
A number of measures have been removed:
- Restrictions on party size and limitations to households/bubbles
- Socially distanced auditorium seating
- Temperature checks
- Compulsory face coverings
- Compulsory check-ins via the NHS App
If you, or anyone in your household or support bubble is feeling unwell or has displayed any symptoms of Covid-19 in the 10 days prior to your visit, please stay at home and follow government guidelines. Our friendly team will help you re-arrange your visit or organise a refund. Simply contact [email protected].
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Royal Hippodrome Theatre and hope you enjoy the show!