There are a number of ways the local community can get involved here at the RHT.
- If you need a venue:
- Come and talk to us about your needs to see whether we can meet them and what arrangement we can come to for you to use this wonderful venue.
- If you are a local business or person who wants to contribute more:
- Come and talk to us about potentially getting involved with the second phase of the process and becoming part of our community interest company.
- Tell us what you could contribute in terms of financial backing, and be part of something inspirational, inclusionary whilst making it a sound investment for tax and business reasons.
- If you want to become one of our Volunteer Ushers:
- The RHT’s front of house staff are mainly drawn from able and willing volunteers. As well as getting to see the show (or at least most of it) that they are ushering, these volunteers also receive vouchers towards tickets to a show of their choice (subject to availability). If this interests you, please visit our volunteering page.
- Interested in marketing and spreading the word:
- The RHT needs help to spread the word of the changes we are making at the Royal Hippodrome. You can help by simply following us on social media (we are on twitter – @royalhippodrome), or if you fancy going the extra mile, why not become a leaflet and poster distributor?
- You can take the first step by emailing email@example.com and letting us know a bit about you. If you are a business specialising in communication and you would like to offer assistance for free, in the spirit of this community project, then we would love to hear from you.
- Sponsorship and Advertising:
- Being associated with a project such as the RHT could bring your company or business a great deal of positive attention. If you would like to talk to us about sponsoring a show, an event or a project or about advertising in our programmes, then please contact us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have or want experience in Sound/Lighting/Stage Management?
- Come and talk to us about getting involved at the RHT. We may not be able to pay you, but you can gain valuable experience that would look good on a CV. If you have experience and are available as “get out crew”, then send us an email at email@example.com and ask to be added to our database.